Our Beverly Hills Retreat
September 21, 2019
We are very excited to announce the details of our Hive Entrepreneur Retreat coming up October 25-28, 2019 in Beverly Hills, California. The event is for CEOs and founders who are building companies making a positive difference in the world who have at least $1M in sales. You can learn more here.
Our First Ten Founding Members
September 9, 2019
We are very excited to announce the first ten members of the Hive Entrepreneur Network.
- Derek Johnson, CEO of Tatango (SMS marketing software for political/retail/agencies)
- Jeff Staub, CEO of Hive Digital (digital marketing agency)
- James Ingallinera, CEO of Tribe Coliving (coliving / AI school)
- Marcus McNeill, CEO of Magic Agency (digital marketing agency)
- Ray Kallmeyer, CEO of Enklu (virtual realty experiences)
- Marc Castro, CEO of Datalyse (call center software)
- Noemi Vegh, CEO of Vega Partners (Tech/SaaS recruiting)
- Gabriel Padva, CEO of Revenue Accelerator (B2B Sales Outsourcing)
- Ryan Allis, CEO of Hive (community for leaders)
- Morgan Carson, Community Architect for the Hive Entrepreneur Network
Please apply to join us for our first in-person retreat October 25-28, 2019 in Los Angeles, California at www.hen.org/apply.
A Letter from Our Founders
July 19, 2019
As a CEO building iContact for ten years from 2002-2012, I dreamed of having a real community of entrepreneurs who understood what it truly took to create an impactful and financially successful business.
I dreamed to feel like I could be myself, contribute my knowledge, and be supported by CEOs and founders committed to making a better world for our families through all the ups and downs that come along with growing a company. I wanted to feel part of a tribe who would understand me. I didn't want to feel LONELY any longer.
Since starting Hive in 2013, I have spoken to thousands of CEOs and founders, and so many of them shared this same need. We needed to be around a community we could trust, we could invest in, we could grow with, and that would support and that would support our companies growing too. And so we decided to start the Hive Entrepreneur Network.
The Hive Entrepreneur Network is about building long-lasting relationships, having transformative experiences in beautiful places, and growing the prosperity of our members’ companies. We know that our collective community of CEOs with common values, intentions, and shared resources will make a more beautiful world, more profitable businesses, and happier humans.
Morgan Carson and I, as co-creators of the Hive Entrepreneur Network, happily invite you to join us and apply to become a member of this extraordinary community today.
Upcoming Events Announced
July 12, 2019
Our upcoming members-only event schedule has been announced.
Note that our 2019 Los Angeles event has been moved back a week to be October 25-28, 2019 in Beverly Hills, CA. Apply here.
Membership in the Hive Entrepreneur Network is $10k per year or $2.5k per quarter.